I am an experienced social media manager seeking a full-time position in the field of social media and marketing communications, where I can apply my knowledge and skills for continuous improvement.
I have acquired over three years of experience in the digital content creation sector; especially in the automotive marketing industry. In the several positions that I held during that time-frame, I was responsible for creating and expanding the social media reach of the respective companies. I was able to achieve success by creating unique and engaging content every week and by tracking my growth every month. I made a constant effort in ensuring that my content stays fresh and relevant to my audience’s taste. To make my job efficient I familiarized my self with multiple social media optimization platforms like Hootsuite and Quuu. In the near future, I would like to expand on my knowledge about SEO and SEM to better support my content creation ability. Currently, I am working on solidifying my understanding of these skills using online courses.
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Content Creation & Blogging
- Google & Microsoft Suite
- Layout Design
- Web Development
- Photo & Video Editing
- Social Media Strategy
- Digital Marketing
Use the proprietary Lease Busters software to create digital ads about the ongoing leasing and financing promotions of different manufactures for multiple dealerships across Ontario. In addition, working with the in-house graphic designer to brainstorm content to for social media and automotive blog.
- Introduced basic HTML and SEO concepts to key members of the media departments to improve the function of the website as well as help the ads reach more visitors.
- Introduced new social media marketing strategies; primarily using Instagram posts and stories to increase the reachability of Lease Busters and capture the 18-35-year-old market, which was previously untapped.
- Create engaging and interactive posts and stories using Facebook and Instagram to alert viewers about ongoing industry, along with sharing tips and tricks that can help them save money.
- Successfully designed and implemented a new, Excel-based vehicle inventory tracking system to provide real-time inventory and incoming vehicles to the dealership; significantly reduced dealer locate time.
- Introduced new social media marketing strategies; leveraged Facebook and Instagram advertisements to drive new business, attract new clients, and expand brand presence into neighboring cities.
- Created social media content to engage with prospective and existing customers and to update customers on ongoing and upcoming deals.
Demonstrated drive and enthusiasm to address and resolve customer questions, complaints, and inquiries. Assumed leadership of the entire life cycle of the customer service experience. Established a positive rapport with customers and assisted customers by having strong product knowledge and firm understanding of customer service policies.
- Drove marketing and promotions for the Walmart Rewards Cards program; increased customer loyalty and store revenue.
- Interfaced and greeted 500+ customers to provide world-class customer service experience.
- Achieved high productivity levels to reduce average waiting times to no more than three customers.
- Ensured compliance with company and cash management policies to mitigate risk of fraudulent transactions; reported suspicious activity and transactions to provide safety and security of the store.